With home insurance costs rising and changes made to wind mitigation discounts, it’s essential to talk with an agent who understands them.
Before you pay for an inspection, you should see if you qualify for the newly revised wind mitigation discounts.
Questions you should ask your agent:
- Do I qualify for any wind mitigation discounts?
- Is it worth it for me to get a wind mitigation inspection?
- Which inspection company should I use?
- Can I have my local handyman do the inspection?
- Do you offer a guarantee if I don’t qualify for the discount?
- What is a hip roof?
Don Westerfeld 10/4/2010 8:51:00 PM